1 Litre Chicken Collagen Broth
150g Fish Fillet Sliced (Batang / Tioman / Red Snapper etc)
6pcs Medium Size Prawns/Shrimps
1 bowl of frozen cooked clam (any kind of cooked clam that is sold frozen
2 Tbsp Fried Sliver Fish
1 Tbsp Fried Shallot
1 Tbsp Goji Berry / Wolfberry
1 Tbsp Ginger, Sliced thinly 1.5 bowl of rice (must be overnight rice, kept in fridge)
1 Tsp Fish Sauce
½ Tsp Salt (Adjust to taste)
1Tsp Sesame Oil
Marinate for Fish Fillet (Marinate for at least 30mins, best if it is kept overnight)
½ Tsp Salt
½ Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1 Tsp Corn Flour
1. Prepare broth – Defrost Chicken Collagen Soup. If it is not fully defrosted, put iced broth into a pot and set it to low heat to slowly melt the collagen soup. Meanwhile, proceed with Step 2.
2. Heat oil and fry 2 tablespoon of cooked rice until it becomes crispy and drain on towel paper. Amount of rice can be adjusted to proportion the crispy rice.
3. Boil the broth on high heat. Add in prawns and fish slices together with ginger slices, when both items are half cooked, add in the clam and bring it to boil. Note: prawns and fish slices cook within 30 secs if you keep your broth boiling on high so do not over cook your prawns. You need to move fast at this step.
4. Taste before adding in seasoning and adjust accordingly. Add in the rice and let it cook for 10 sec on boiling. Turn off heat and garnish with spring onion, fried shallot, fried sliver fish, goji berries and the crispy rice.
5. Serve hot with cut chilli padi and some fermented soya beans
Serves 3-4 pax